Since 1896, the Nebraska Grain and Feed Association has helped its members stay informed of legislative changes that could impact their business. The association provides members professional development opportunities and time to network with fellow colleagues at events throughout the year.
To proactively enhance the grain and feed industry in Nebraska through effective communication with members and to advocate their best interests through representation, promotion, education and the delivery of vital services.
benefits of Membership
- Annual Grain & Feed Directory & Buyer's Guide
- Legislative Updates e-newsletter
- The Grist Newsletter
- Representation before state agencies and with state senators
- Staff visiting with members to learn about your organization and business needs
- Partnering with agencies and organizations with like interests
- Promoting the interest of its members in state and federal government
- Education - operational, safety, risk management, etc.
- Check out Upcoming events
- Annual Summer Meeting & Golf Tournament
- Educational Events
Delivery of Vital Services
- Trade Problem Resolution
- Grain and Feed - Political Action Committee (GAF-PAC)
- Contract Forms
- Grain Grading Mats
- Safety Posters
- U.S. Grain Standards Booklets