Our Mission: To proactively enhance the Nebraska grain and feed industry through effective communication with members, and to advocate their best interests through representation, promotion, education and the delivery of vital services.
- Nebraska Grain & Feed Directory & Buyers' Guide - Annual print publication containing up-to-date information on businesses involved in the grain storage, grain processing, feed manufacturing, feed ingredient manufacturing, and like businesses. Information on current physical and mailing addresses; leadership; grain stored; and products or services sold.
- FREE for MEMBERS
- Advertising Deadline: December 20
- The Legislative Letter - Weekly electronic updates while the Unicameral is in session.
- Odd-numbered years: January - April
- Even-numbered years: January - June
- MEMBERS ONLY
- The Grist, bi-weekly electronic newsletter on industry updates.
- MEMBERS ONLY
- Conveyance, a bi-annual magazine highlighting state agency work that affects the grain and feed industry, messages from our state representatives and senators, federal updates from NGFA or AFIA, a Unicameral Update, highlights from NEGFA events, get to know your board of directors and fellow members through member stories and a page or two celebrating member anniversaries, new hires, retirements, expansions, etc.
- Advertising Deadline for Spring Edition: March 20
- Advertising Deadline for Fall Edition: September 20
- MEMBERS ONLY. Each member facility will get a copy of the magazine.
- Representation before state agencies and with state senators
- Staff visiting with members to learn about your organization and business needs
- Grain and Feed - Political Action Committee (GAF-PAC)
- Partnering with agencies and organizations with like interests
- Grain Safety Summit - Each spring, NEGFA collaborates with the National Safety Council - Nebraska, the Ag Cooperative Safety Directors of Nebraska, and OSHA Region 7 for a grain safety event.
- Promoting the interest of its members in state and federal government
Education & Networking
- Educational workshops and seminars on topics such as grain storage management, safety, risk management, feed safety, feed mill tours, and much, much more. Got an idea? Let us know.
- Annual Summer Meeting & Golf Tournament (1st Thursday in August)
- Grain Safety Stand Up
- Elevate - NEGFA's Young Leadership Program - Coming Soon!
- Want to stay informed about upcoming events?
Delivery of Vital Services
- NE Public Service Commission Approved Forms for Grain Warehouse Licensees and Grain Dealers
- Grain Grading Mats & Supplies
- Safety Posters
- U.S. Grain Standard Booklets
- And More
Our national partner, National Grain and Feed Association, coordinates arbitration and writes the grain, feed, barge and barge freight trade rules reflecting historic industry practices. With clearly written rights and obligations of buyer and seller, the goal is to minimize the potential for disputes. The NGFA Trade Rules are referenced in many grain purchase contracts.