The situation with COVID-19 continues to be fluid with changes happening rapidly and often. Many in the industry are doing your part to mitigate the spread of COVID-19 in an effort to keep employees, customers, and our communities safe and healthy. As we work together to stay healthy, this will hopefully help our local and regional healthcare networks from being overwhelmed.
NEGFA's Goal is to Help You Keep People Safe and the Grain Flowing
Keep In TouchPlease continue to contact NEGFA with concerns and questions regarding COVID19. NEGFA will continue to stress the importance of our industry and the vital role you, our members, play in the state, national and international supply chain. Robust agribusiness operations are vital to keep the country moving.
Grain and Feed Associations Call on States to Keep Animal Food Businesses Open Letter to Governors | Letters to Dept. of Ag
Food and Agriculture, Energy and Transportation are Defined as Critical Infrastructures
- An updated version of the CISA Essential Critical Worker Guidance 1.1 (Issued March 23, 2020)
- Adds: Employees of companies engaged in the production, storage, transport, and distribution of chemicals, medicines, vaccines, and other substances used by the food and agriculture industry, including pesticides, herbicides, fertilizers, minerals, enrichments, and other agricultural production aids
- CISA Essential Critical Worker Guidance 2.0
- Should you have questions about CISA's Essential Critical Worker guidance or suggestions, please contact CISA at CISA.CAT@cisa.dhs.gov
- CISA Essential Critical Worker Guidance 4.0 (August 18, 2020) View Guidance
- prioritizing the ability of essential workers to work safely.
- State definitions of Essential Businesses Under Stay-at-Home Orders View Map
COVID19 Sample Documents for Nebraska's Grain and Feed Industry
- COVID19 Nebraska Facility Visitor Sign
- COVID19 Response Planning Checklist
- COVID19 Truck Driver Notice for Grain & Feed Industry View Sample
- COVID19 Emergency Paid Sick Leave Policy Statement for Employers with Fewer than 500 Employees Sample from ThinkHR
- COVID19 Emergency Family and Medical Leave Policy Statement Sample from ThinkHR
- COVID19 Employee Guidance Communication Sample from Think HR
- COVID19 Deemed Essential Letter for Nebraska (if shelter in place becomes effective) Draft Example
- COVID19 Potential Exposure Letter to Employees Draft Example
Download & Share These Health & Safety Messages
Nebraska's Congressional Delegation UpdatesReceive more information from our federal delegation representing us in Washington DC.
- How to Properly Wash Your Hands Tutorial
- John Hopkins Confirmed Coronavirus Interactive Map
- Coronavirus Impacts by State compiled by Ohio Agribusiness Association
- Michigan Agribusiness Association - Shelter in Place Example Letters for Transportation & Employees
- Iowa Agribusiness Association COVID19 Resources
- National Conference of State Legislatures - State Action on COVID19 Legislation
- National Governor's Association Updates
- Conn Maciel Carey’s COVID-19 Task Force of labor, employment and OSHA attorneys can advise how your business may be affected during this difficult time FAQs for Employers
- National Grain and Feed Association (NGFA) resources. NEGFA staff suggest checking out This google doc has contact info, press releases, executive orders by State. You can see where Nebraska is in relation to what other states are doing.